Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Foam Party On Ice Romford Ice Rink

Virtual holiday number 1

Christmas always makes me melancholy and envy. I respect him, and very important for me to make sense, but the holiday pass me by. I envy the Germans, Poles and all others who have grown up in the Christmas culture, knowing how beautiful Christmas family rituals as part of everyday life. In my family, Christmas does not say so - not a Catholic, nor Orthodox. One time I was lucky to survive Christmas in simple German family and once with the German-Polish couple (with the wafer and the mirror carp). For me, as if the door is opened in another unfamiliar world, where people live sedate, nice and protected by the rituals. Somewhere today, singing, somewhere cathedral spirit, somewhere smells roasted almonds and going on a family mystery. And all I do is only to present and celebrate today mentally. Merry Christmas, let it be joyful and bright, let it shut down during the whole fuss, leaving only the goodness, love and brotherhood of man!

In a gift to all - music. There many wonderful, neduratskoy, deep Christmas music, but it sounds in a different world, and we only have "Jingle Bells" and ... "Last Christmas". This song is all in the ears navyazla, all of it has long sickened, but I decided to make it new and could be interesting. Because this is a genius, a child is simple and very nice melody. Sugar has turned quiet disco Dream a little retro 90's.

http://upload.com.ua/direct/900616549/Wham_-_Last_Xmas_rubinrot_Instr_Dream_Rmx_07min05sec_VBR128-256_9Mb.mp3
Wham - Last Christmas (rubinrot Instrumental Dream Remix) (07:05)
VBR 128-256
8.83Mb


By the way, I invented the best way to bring the level of entry to this super-duper. Original record of the project I'm missing a Hard Limit without autocompensation, aligning the wave height of the main bit ie bass drum, and then do gain power by exactly as much as had been flattened wave. Damn, you can do at home first-class products, what for some studios and producers?

0 comments:

Post a Comment