Drama, Baby, Drama!
And if the title is rather the humorous, the content is not.
In short, I have been beaten today. And why, you wonder determined.
(do not worry, I'm doing well so far.'ve Only a few bruises on the head and ne Quetsch-/Schnittwunde the arm by my clock)
I stand today at the box office and in front of me, two young men who are provoking the pockets crowding. And I thought that they intended not to pay. Even before they
had paid, I had SO n neck. And as for the things that actually on the treadmill, paid the rest remained in the bags, I approached the shop and expressed my suspicions. The two have of course denied, and drawn only two chewing gum from his pocket, which they had allegedly forgot to pay. But as I said further details are cut off at once.
Well, I was still on 180 and was careful when I leave the store. You never know ...
And what is it? On the way back, not far from the store, I suddenly hear someone from behind me going. Of course I knew immediately what is matter, but no sooner had I turned around, I already flew the first fist in the face. Luckily I had enough presence of mind that I did I immediately held her arms protectively over his face (probably because the pinch). Perched on a balcony also sat two young women who have intervened verbally, whereupon one of the perpetrators (the others had already fled) started that debate, he would be right, because I had had the audacity to tell me in 's affairs "intervene and had ratted him. And I was so perplexed by this audacity that I started to argue against even before I had the idea first protection in the nearby Pommes-Bude search.
And when he calls me even after that I was a Nazi. Yeah, like I would have said anything if he would have been a foreigner ... let
Well, I will now first uncommented placed so only this: I've called the police, was also again at safety in the emergency room and I feel really good so far. I was just so ne anger inside and schrekliche headache. 'll Sleep first then go
0 comments:
Post a Comment