Let me many years, yet so many questions that I'm naive child. In particular, I want to know long ago that a gang of DJs such, using any gizmos and from which carriers They are masters of their FIGIS-Mickeys. I've thought: "And I would have turned out?" I promptly inserted in the complex of different programs for home muzprodakshena (in half for some reason did not run sound) fought a couple of days, and that's what I came out. I change the tempo in Steinberg WaveLab, cutting out samples in Sound Forge and ACID Pro to take my 4 - since I myself came up with ... Write to feedback!
- Want / Thank you / Please (Hybrid Mix)
File Name: do_u_want_mix.zip (Zipped File: do u want-hybrid mix 192kbps.mp3)
5.71 MB (uncompressed: 5.75 MB)
Length: 04:11
Quality: 192 kbps, 44.1kHz, Stereo
Description: Want / Thank you / Please (Hybrid Mix)
Date of expiry: 2008-01-09 22:33:18
DOWNLOAD from ifolder.ru
0 comments:
Post a Comment