Well - the debut release is ready. Typed on the maxi-single. Infected me with a desktop funny sampling - do not even know how many ideas at once. If another fee to receive, I would zamiksovala everything! What am I to do? As Dostoevsky said: "It is terrible when there is no place to go to a poor man "..... That's how I remembered her child's play. I'm a long time ago already drove the sounds and the master noise studies using two tape recorders and improvised percussion. And if Santa Claus will give me a computer переходничок для гитары, я еще буду накладывать собственные живые партии! А еще я хорошо знаю один голос - новую Тамару Синявскую и ее родственницу. Но пока - тссссс!
And can I do jingles for radio? ..
Track list:
1. Milky Way (Dance Remix) (4:25) - 6.06Mb
2. Do U Want / Please / Thank U (Hybrid Mix) (4:11) - 5.75Mb
3. Goddess Theme (Mad Razzor Remix) (6:16) - 8.62Mb
4. I Love Rock N 'Roll (Rock Show Dance Remix) (4:30) - 6.18Mb
5. Groovy Studio 1973 (1:51) - 2.54Mb
- File Name: rubinrot_rmixes_2007.rar
Size: 28.6Mb (uncompressed: 29.1Mb)
Quality: 192 kbps, 44.1kHz, Stereo
Date of expiry: 2008-01-20 21:38:30
DOWNLOAD from ifolder.ru
0 comments:
Post a Comment