Sunday, March 9, 2008

Caribbean Timeshare Cruise

my face!

You know, for the first time in my life, I hate a man without knowing his face. And without me one hundred percent to be sure if it's not maybe two are. In fact, I
talk about the people in the apartment above me. They've got real n damage. Not enough that I can daily enjoy its lovely taste in music (I'm so runs over Xavier Naidoo, on this song constantly for hours on continuous repeat, this excessive use of bass boost (or insert the speaker boxes simply Face Down on floor!) And I mean, wow, listen to the music if I even understand the lyrics, I succeed otherwise not always) But no, treat me this joy even in the middle of the night. At the same time send ne Horde elephants through the apartment, or something. Or they organize s Marathon. I'm not quite sure ...
is given yet ... a woman living there anyway. Maybe her friend. Otherwise, he occasionally comes by and brings them to tears. And says (also on those long hours Repeat) "You're hard, you know. But you're tough, no!"
Yeah, but you are hard, you know.

people, I'm looking forward to Saturday!
Then I go up and the shit neatly together. And I can also start from the neighborhood war.

SHIT, I AM Annoyed!

0 comments:

Post a Comment