Monday, March 31, 2008

How To Test A Generator Stator

April Fools

Yeah, again the first of April. And like every year I think, on this day, Leslie Cheung. He was a fantastic actor and is also still three of my favorite actors. Even though I, admittedly, not many films have seen him. But
as the saying goes: Only the good die young.
2003 on 1 April, he jumped in Hong Kong in the 24th Floor. That is, 5 years ago was. And I remember when I read that, I thought it was a joke. A bad joke (if he was well aware that when he jumped!> \u0026lt;).
Those who do not know him, but it should get to know in any case yet. Best in his signature role in "Farewell My Concubine '. Or you catch me, 'A Chinese Ghost Story' and exactly as I did. ^ ^
I will at least look later today, one of his movies. That is certain.

0 comments:

Post a Comment