Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Best Hd Camcorder $ 400

Where I'm at it ... The Steel Remains


in March I had my first book review written about the Night Angel trilogy . The show had me so good that I pre-ordered the first part of the same Brent Weeks new series "Light Bringer".
" The Black Prism " appears on 25 August, Orbit and I'm really looking forward to it.
To help promote his book, the publisher a little online test to magic in the new world created. And because I support the author would like to, I post my result here:


I'm an orange magic drafter!

Take the quiz at Brent Weeks.com


Orange Luxin is slick, lubricative, and heavy. It is often used in conjunction with machines and traps. Oranges are often artists, brilliant in understanding other people's emotions motivated. Some use this to defy or exceed expectations. Others become master manipulators.


Who should have now received interest may inside at this point ever in the first three chapters. Vie fun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment