"When hang the DJ"
Zemfira somehow "Our radio said that in her life was a period when it intolerable to have been the sound of music. Perhaps his aversion to craft realizes sooner or later, every craftsman. I would like to interview on the subject of famous musicians, popular destinations and at the same time learn how each of them understand their mission and purpose of music.
I recently flew to the space orbit mentally and tried to hear everything at once sounds of planet Earth. Before that, I just outlasted at his-dtsatym remix Dolby himself with his own beats, and then in full Insanely left in silence bewitched night streets. Still under the influence of the bass drum I've expanded the range of his inner ear ....
... Interestingly, there are already cultural studies work on the place of the drum in the history of mankind? Drum as an expression of a game of instinct of man. "The man who plays" - "a man drumming. Or - as an expression DESTRUCTIVE Instinct.
Each kick drum - a micro-explosion. When the dance beat per minute is not less than 120 microexplosions. Every millisecond hit millions living and playbacking drums all over the Earth, their attacks go through the amplifiers, heavy hoot rushes from passing cars, the doors of clubs, bars, concert halls. The drums shake the earth thousands of years and have grown stronger and louder. And once on this planet crumble hitting and then hear a final big-big BOOM! ..
0 comments:
Post a Comment