Remix Ticket To The Moon is dedicated to the performance of the restored Electric Light Orchestra at the stadium, "Baltika". In my opinion, this is their best thing and generally brilliant song of all time. And most importantly, it is about space. I'm happy because I heard it live on Sunday in its original, albeit due to thick fence stadium. A friend Olya awaited dessert from my childhood - "I was sprinkling sugar" - and "Def Leppard" not too pumped up.
I have long been attracted to the theme from the film "Blue Angel" - Blonde Women, and so I made her dance remix.
In three Cosmos remix I've put together three wonderful songs about the famous farewell before flight into space.
Freaks in Space - it is an imitation of an earlier era, melodic synth-pop with typical sverhkratkih music and mechanical sounds. A kind of hybrid of "popcorn" and "Rock on Ice".
"Rock on Ice" was already, but I have a new way brought him and tried to improve the sound.
1. E.L.O. - Ticket To The Moon (Sci-Fi Remix) (5:41)
(.mp3 .rar)
Size: 13.0 Mb
DOWNLOAD: http://upload.com.ua/get/900292776
2. Marlene Dietrich - Blonde Women ("The Blue Angel" Theme) (5:54)
(.mp3 .rar)
Size: 13.5 Mb
DOWNLOAD 1: http://www.speedshare.org/download.php?id=703257643
DOWNLOAD 2: http://www.speedshare.org/download.php?id=703257643
3. PepSee - Cosmos (Eurodance 3D Remix) (4:33)
(.mp3 .rar)
Size: 10.4 Mb
DOWNLOAD: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LGJPYX89
4. rubinrot - Freaks in Space (4:30)
(.mp3 .rar)
Size: 10.3 Mb
DOWNLOAD: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=T5QXFIBT
DIRECT DOWNLOAD: http://upload.com.ua/direct/900292711/Rubinrot_Freaks.rar
5. Zodiak - Rock at the Ice (Electroclash Remix) (4:30)
(.mp3 .rar)
Size: 10.3 Mb
DOWNLOAD 1: http://www.speedshare.org/download.php?id=3C944B2811
DOWNLOAD 2: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YBIV6SSW
320 Kbps, 44.1 kHz, 16 Bit, Stereo
0 comments:
Post a Comment