... But I continue to contribute to the approximation over the world and wreak devastating sounds. I decided to poparazitirovat glory of Russia and the sudden fame of the "Pilgrim." My remix (the original and extended version), proves the continuity between the "Pilgrims" and the earlier the Kremlin's favorites - "Lube." Attack the motives of their songs I put on the most, in my opinion, the appropriate instrumentation. Here же сразу и цветной постер для возможного тура поддержки;)
Piligrim - Bitva (Russkiy For 12Inch Version) (6:10)
(. mp3)
Size: 14.1 Mb
DOWNLOAD: http:/ / upload.com.ua/direct/900313238/Piligrim_-_Bitva_ (Russkiy_Atas_12Inch_Version). mp3
Piligrim - Bitva (Russkiy the Main Mix) (5:31)
(. mp3)
Size: 12.6 Mb DOWNLOAD
: http://upload.com.ua/direct/900313193/Piligrim_-_Bitva_ (Russkiy_Atas_Main_Remix). mp3
bargain - a cheerful easy track to the funky. Pereslushivaya old version, I realized that I hurried her lay. I brought to mind the melody came up with new effects and added decibels. I wanted all sounded like the soundtrack to an old French erotic movies. Vibraphone, elektroorgana with the Quakers and wet Sighs must remind the platform, sideburns, men with a waist, white turtlenecks, etc.
rubinrot - Ruby Funk (French Erotic Style) (7:00)
(. Mp3)
Size: 16.0 Mb
DOWNLOAD: http://upload.com.ua/direct/900313272/Rubinrot_-_Ruby_Funk_ (French_Erotic_Style) . mp3
320 Kbps, 44.1 kHz, 16 Bit, Stereo
0 comments:
Post a Comment